The ingredients for your beauty
The natural aging process of the skin usually begins as early as around the age of twenty-five.
Over the years, the epidermis, the uppermost layer of skin, thins, the cell renewal process slows down, and the ability to retain moisture decreases.
The skin consequently becomes drier and more fragile, prone to wrinkles.
In the dermis, on the other hand, the production of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid decreases, resulting in the alteration of the structure that supports the skin, which loses tone and elasticity.
Along with the normal aging process, external factors such as sun, sleep, smoke and smog also act negatively on the skin, which can accelerate the physiological decline in collagen, an essential protein naturally present in our bodies and primarily responsible for skin tone and firmness.
Among the ingredients that contribute to the maintenance of skin beauty are:
- Collagen, which helps delay the appearance of wrinkles and make the skin firmer
- Copper and Zinc, which help protect cells from oxidative stress
- Hyaluronic Acid, a key skin component that promotes skin elasticity and firmness
- Q10, an element produced by our body but which tends to decrease with age
- Vitamin C, which helps protect cells from oxidative stress and supports regular collagen formation for normal skin function